Friday 11 March 2011

Quiet of late...

I have not made an update in a while cos I have been travelling in the USA.
I went to San Francisco for a work meeting over 4 days, then onto San Deigo and Las Vegas, before returning to San Fran for 2 more days. All in I've been away since the 26th.

While away I got the chance to check out a couple guitar stores, only in San Fran though. Sadly nowhere stocked the new TC pedals, as I was tempted to get one. I had to fight hard to resist some cheap Way Huge stuff too. Other than that there wasnt much in the way of cool or rare or even cheap stuff.

Guitar Centre had some of their custom run MXR distortion and Od pedals for $39 but I couldnt really be bothered in the end.

Im going to crack on this week making my Way Huge Red Llama clone. The board in populated, now I need to test and complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment