Friday 25 February 2011

Video Roundup

Here are the four completed pedals. Sorry for the shit sound, playing, quality and voiceover.
Its just for fun. Also, Im a mess as all my clothes are packed for vacation and I havent shaved for 3 days :D

All videos were filmed with the low quality setting on my Panasonic digital handheld 14mp camera, using nothing fancy at all. Guitar is a 1991 Fender Telecaster Plus with Lace Sensor pickups, and the amp is a Blackstar Artisan handwired 15 (not that you'd know given the audio quality, but what the heck!)

Enjoy!

SuperHardOn


Wully Mammuth


Fuzz Factory


Wolf Comp

4 comments:

  1. Great vids Ian, all sounding good to me. I actually like the Wolf Computer as it is and would probably get more use out of it like that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to build me one that does the silly atari sounds and Ill post mine over ;)

    Its a cool drive sound, but a waste of all that real estate and potentiometers :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll get a verified scheme soon. Nothing escapes scrutiny forever! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I like mine too... I'm going to remove the voltage sag, fix the bias with a reesistor and turn it into a od/dist pedal. :)

    ReplyDelete