Monday 21 February 2011

Current Set Up

For the music project I am working on right now (with the singer and drummer of my previous band) this the setup I am using. Might not look like too much but you can do a lot with it.

This is the pedal board. Its a while since I wired it up, using George L's. I dont buy into the hype with George L's I did it solely for the customisable lengths of patches. The signal path is, I beleive

Tuner > Overdrive > Chorus > Delay > Space Station > Slicer > DL-4 (Looper).


This gets sent, via a Kaoss pad, to my pride and joy, Blackstar Artisan Handwired Combo. This amp is awesome. Enough said. I rate it very highly, and sold a Fender Twin (also a great amp) to get it. I also have a Fender Hot Rod amp for stereo. 


Main guitars right now are my most recent acquisition, a Fender MIJ '72 reissue custom. The finish is not-for-export "USA Blonde" so a see through white. The body certainly looks to be 1 peice. Its a lovely guitar.
The bridge has a Seymour Duncan Hot Stack.
 Otherwise its my Stratocaster. I was after a hard tail strat, and they arent easy to find in the Fender catalogue. This is a 2008 Billy Corgan USA signature. The neck is amazing.

 Maybe down the line Ill post up my other gear, but I mainly did this for the pedal board shot. Hopefully some stuff I build will squeeze on there. Bass at band practice will be going through the Zvex FF and WM for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment