Friday 25 February 2011

Fun with decals part trois

Last on my list of pedals Ive completed and am happy with, the Wully Mammuth.

I think this one looks pretty cool, obviously a lot of green expanse, as I boxed this in a case double the size of the original. Anyway, here is the result:






Here is a nice collection pic of my completed builds so far.
Couple of detail points, the Wolf doesnt sound like a Wolf, pretty sure we have come to the conclusion that the schematic isnt as it should be, so its not particularly a mistake, just thats how the schematic makes the pedal sound.

Also, for some reason the screws that shipped with the box for my Mammoth dont fit, so it anyone has some M3.5 screws, of a lengh about 5mm, or has the standard 12mm and a means of shortening them, I would love to hear from you. Ive checked hardware stores and online. It sucks not being able to screw the back on properly.

Anyone, some piss poor videos shortly, then Im off on vacation.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment