Wednesday 20 July 2011

My First Vero Layout

I thought I would give something back to the community that has afforded me so much education, excitement and enjoyment over the last 6 months. Sure, I've just rejigged the OLC PCB layout for the Big Cheese, but damnit I'm proud of myself and noone else was going to do it (!)

Its very wide, but I reckon it'd fit in a BB sized case. If not someone can rework it - possibly me while I take a breather and learn some more.

For now, feel free to give this one a shot. Ill try to verify this next week. Not gonna have time this week and away all weekend.



And a Smaller version which is probably better...



Edit - Here is the latest proper version. Very happy with this (09/09/2011)

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Ian, best first vero layout I've seen! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very kind of you to say so. I need to built it up soon to verify it.

    ReplyDelete