Wednesday 27 July 2011

Verification!

I managed to successfully put together my Big Cheese layout, and it fired up first time - honest - no messing about here.

I dont think there is any need for the large layout so I wont bother with that one, the 28x18 is pretty accomodatable in a BB size enclosure.

So here it is, my prototype, which I will probably sell, if someone wants it.


Not finished yet, as if I get a buyer I'll let them custom choose the grapics. I was going for a layout with the chicken heads to ape the original Cheese.

Here is the insides, for the most part I used Guitarpcb.com green hookup wire. This stuff is great! I need to order more.


Hope some other people can build this and make use of the layout.
Here is the latest official version (updated 09/09/11):


If anyone builds it please show and tell!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about the daughter board. Is it for buffered bypass? What does it do?

    ReplyDelete